My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jun 19, 2014

Sea Siren
By LadyDragus
This tutorial was written in CorelX5, but any version should do.
This is written hoping you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.
This was written out of my own mind, no correlation to 
others tutorials, if it looks like one you did I’m sorry, I do not mean to look like yours.

I am using the PTU artwork of
Amberly Berendson
She only sells at MTA
My Tubed Art

I am using a FTU Scap-kit by
Kittz Kreationz
Called Siren of the Sea

All of her kits are FTU
You need to go to her blog below to download the kit
I am not sharing only showing a preview for this tutorials 
And you can find them

I am also using a Mask by Rocked By Rachel
I am using Mask6-4
You can download all of her mask sets
I am using the font Smoking Tequila or a font of your choice…

Open a 610x610

ss-4 c/p re-size by 65% leave in the middle of your tag…
ss-5 c/p over other frame, then merge into on layer, it will give you the port window look of the frame…
ss-44 c/p re-size by 65% and pull to the bottom middle of the frame…
ss-50 c/p re-size by 80 leave in the middle bottom of the frame…
Take your tube, and paste her, mirror her, and re-size it by70% pull even to the middle…
ss-23 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the lower left hand edge of frame
ss-6a c/p re-size by 40% and pull to the right middle
ss-51 c/p re-size by 70% pull down to the bottom left hand side of tag
ss-2 c/p mirror re-size by 45% pull to the right hand side of your tube..
ss-48 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the rock with starfish on it…
now click back on the merged frames, take ss-55 c/p re-size by 75% add a sharpen more to the element and pull it to the left hand side of the frame…
ss-27 c/p bring up a little of the tag…
Now go back up to the top most layer,
ss-38 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right hand side of chest…
ss-18 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of the chest…

Go down to the bottom layer and flood fill with ss-P4 apply a the mask I used or one of your choice..

Add your copyright to the top most layer of your tag, and what ever Name or Saying you want to use on the tag…

Thank you for reading my tutorial..

Tags for artist and Kit maker, and mask lady






1 comment:

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG