My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jul 7, 2015
I wanna be a Pirate Girl baby…

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work. It’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program…
I never write a tutorial to look like other’s and I never make a tag based on your tag’s either. I work from my own mind, and thought’s my tag’s are based solely on the kit and tubes I wish to use. Which I supposed you could say it is inspired by “this kit” or this Tube and kit match”… Never meant to copy, or look like yours…

I do not have one style while making a tag, I have my own style…

I am using a PTU kit
By
Pink Paradox Productions
Called Pirates Girl


Carrie sells her kit’s in her own store

I am using a PTU Tube
By Verymany
 You can find most of her tubes

 I am using a Edge mask for this tutorial, but you can use which ever one you want…
I am using the font AlicoScriptSSK, you can get this on many FTU font sites..

Open a 700x700 size tag, you can re-size it later…

Frame 12 c/p re-size by 55% leave in the middle of your tag.
Take the full size image and crop off a close up of the tube, so both of her arms show in the tube I re-sized it by 60% and pulled it to the middle of the frame…
107 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the far right hand edge of tag…
138 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the middle top of the wood, to make it look like it is growing, on the wood…
158 c/p re-size by 25% pull just below the flowers…
17 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit on top of fern…
62 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
2 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
82 c/p re-size by 50% rotate 45° to the left pull to the far bottom right hand side of your tag…
81 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
80 c/p re-size by 65% pull in between the yellow and red stone’s merge them into one layer add a sharpen more to the layer…
37 c/p re-size by 30% rotate 45° to the right pull up above the yellow stone…
51 c/p re-size by 75% pull to the lower right hand corner of your tag, add a sharpen more to the element…
38 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of red gem…
3 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left hand edge of E38…
96 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right of bottles…
53 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the bottom right hand edge of your tag…
129 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the lower right hand edge of the tag…
122 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left of other flower…
143 c/p re-size by 60% pull to bottom edge of the tag…
168 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the right hand edge of your tag…
185 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the far left hand edge of tag…
Go to the very bottom layer of your tag, flood fill with paper 1 apply the edge mask, or one of your choice..

Go to the very top raster, and make a new one for your credit’s and LIC#

©LadyDragus~2015

I am the copyright holder of my tutorial since I wrote, it, the artist is the copyright holder for her tube, and so is the kit maker…
Tag for artist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG