My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Aug 25, 2015
Alice Gone Mad



This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work. It is written by my own thoughts and word’s never meant to copy or look like others work.

I am using a PTU kit
By
Pink Paradox Productions
Called
Alice Gone Mad

You can find all of her kits
In her own store

I am using the PTU artwork of
Laguna
You can her artwork
When working with a large size tube, always make a smaller one, of the merged layers you want to use, coloring the layers you wish to use also. I normally make one tagger size around 600 pixels in height, with the colors I want to match my kit…

I am using a FTU Maks (MPM_37) by
Millies PSP Madness

I am using a FTU Font
Alice In Wonderland found on any FTU font site…

Open a 700x700 size tag, you can re-size later
Frame 12 c/p re-size by 55% leave in the middle of your frame…
14 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the upper left hand edge of your frame...
117 c/p pull behind frame, re-size by 50% pull to the far right hand edge of the frame…
Take the full size tube and crop from her waste to her hat to make a close up, then paste re-size by 40% pull to the bottom edge of the frame…
176 c/p mirror re-size by 60% pull to the lower right hand edge of tag, making the bramble hit the right hand edge of frame…
173 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the far left hand edge of bramble…
10 c/p re-size by 30% add a sharpen more to the element…
171 c/p mirror re-size by 60% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
130 c/p mirror re-size by 30% pull to the lower right of mushroom…
136 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower left of mushroom…
12 c/p re-size by 20% mirror pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
26 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
142 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower right hand edge of hat…
147 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the lower left hand edge of hat…
59 c/p re-size by 20% pull it to the top right hand edge of hat…
1 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the lower left hand edge of tag, by blue flower…
34 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand edge of red rose…
35 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right of other cupcake…
45 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of tag…
53 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower left hand edge of tag, take your sharpen element item in the CorelX5 and sharpen on the Drink me portion of the element….
Go to the very bottom of your tag, flood fill with paper 25 apply the mask from above Merge the group up-size by 110% and sharpen more to the layer…Or use a mask  of your choice, a circle shaped mask would work best…

©LadyDragus~ August 25 2015
**I am the copyright holder of the tutorial only, the art and kit and mask belong to the ladies I marked above…
Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial

Tag for mask maker



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG