My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Sep 21, 2015
Death


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
It is written out of my own thought’s and mind, never meant to look like others.
It is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program..

I am using an Exclusive Kit
By Gimptastic Scraps
This kit is made to match
Enys Guerrero 19-3

You can only find this kit
At Creative Design Outlet

I am using a different CDO Tube
By Anna Marine 31-1
You can only find her tubes

I am using a FTU Mask by
Dee~ (DD_NFM_2015-4)

I am using the font Saffron Too, you should be able to find this on any FTU Font site..

Open a 700x700 size tag, you can re-size later…

Frame 1 c/p re-size by 85% leave in the middle of the tag…
E5 c/p pull this one behind the frame…
E12 c/p re-size by 35 paste it in the 4 “corner” of the frame, merge that layer down onto the frame…
Take the tube you wish to use, paste it over the frame, I’m using the close up…
E2 c/p re-size by 55% add a sharpen more; move to cover the bottom of your tube…
E4 c/p re-size by 80% pull to the top of the jeweled element…
E3 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the bottom left hand side of your tag, take the re-sized version c/p flip vertical, pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag….
E20 c/p re-size by 50% pull in the middle of the white rose’s…
E18 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the left hand edge of your tag…
E10 c/p colorize to a dark red( it’s in her TOU you can do this), then re-size by 40% pull to the lower right hand edge
Here is the color I used on the bottle

E15 c/p re-size by 40% pull over the white rose, on the left, then copy re-sized version and pull over the white rose on the right hand edge of tag…

Go to the bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper2 apply mask from above, or one you like…


Go to the top most layer of your tag, make a new raster layer, and add your copyright and give credit to the kit maker…

Tag for Kit maker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG