My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jan 6, 2016
Candy Kane Kitties

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
It is written in hope’s you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program…
This is written out of my own thought’s and mind, never meant to copy or look like others work…

I am using a PTU Kit
By Happy Pumpkin Studio

She sells exclusively at
Smiley Creations
I am also part of the Creative Team also

I am using the wonderful artwork
Of Lorri Kajenna
You can find all of her artwork
I am using her Snow kitties which has 3 tubes with or with out hates and lockets..

I am using a FTU mask by Dee
DD_Wintermask12
You can find all of her goodies
here Dee~Dangerously Delicious Designz

Open a 700x700 size tag
E56 c/p re-size by 65%
E64 c/p re-size by 70%
Now the next part I’m doing involves both elements I am going to make them look like the wood frame is going around the square one, like it’s grown out of each other, you can do this how every you do for your tags, I use an eraser and copy more than one layer of the frames to make them all appear in the end as one frame… Add this drop shadow on the frames
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 60
Blur 5
Color black
Take paper 10 using your rectangle tool, draw a square behind the frames and add a sharpen more to the layer…
E69 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the middle right so it looks like he is standing in the center of the frame…
E92 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the top most layer of the frame clean off any extra on the outside of the frame…
E29 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the top covering the bottom edge of white frame…
E57 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the middle of the red bow, covering most of it, merge down onto make it and the bow into one layer….
E43 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the far left hand edge of frame…
Take the 3 tubes in put them in which ever layer you want on them, then paste them all on one layer in the tag, I had to re-size by 25% to get them all to fit, for all 3 of the kitten’s, then after merging I re-sized again by 80% pulled them to the middle of the tag, you will need to add a sharpen to the tubes…
E4 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left hand edge of your tag…
E58 c/p re-size by 10% pull to the right hand edge of present…
E31 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E30 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left of other drink…
E 8 c/p re-size by 15% mirror pull to the far left hand edge of present…
E 86 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right hand edge of tag, in front of drinks…
E 98 take and paste them in to a pile of candy re-size by 25% then merge them all into one layer I made one lay on it’s side and I rotated one 45° to the left to stand up, on top of the circle candies…
E 62 c/p re-size by 55% pull it to the far left hand edge of tag, copy the re-sized version and paste on the right hand edge of your tag…
Go to the very bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper 7 apply mask from above and merge add a sharpen more to the paper and the drop shadow from above…



Tags for kit maker 

Tag for mask maker and artist



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop AWS-fanblink-byevolangel New-Blog-Blinkie1 o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG tk-angel-K-blinkie