My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jan 22, 2020

Romancing Clara

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, this is written in hopes you have  working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program… this is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using a CU/PU tube
By Calico
Tube name Clara

You can find her new tubes at her store

I am using a PTU kit
By Irish Princess Designs
Called Royal Romance
You can find her kits

Open a 725x725
E43c/p size it down by 70% pull to the middle of your tag,
E167 c/p size it down by 70% pull to the left of the white flower bundle
E64 c/p size the chair down by 55% pull to the right of the tag
Take the tube you wish to use, size her down so she is 600pixels in height c/p pull to the left of your frame…
E146 c/p size the table down by 41% pull to the lower right of your tag
E6 c/p size down by 20% pull to sit on left bottom of table
E32 c/p size the leopard down by 25% pull to sit in front of the tube
E7 c/p size  it down by 19% pull to the far right of table top
E65 c/p size down by 15% pull to sit on the right of books
E143 c/p mirror size the piano down by 13% pull to sit by the red vase
E10 c/p size the rose down by 20% pull to sit on top of books
E33 c/p mirror size the bird down by 25% pull to sit on top of white chair
E9 c/p size down by 15% pull to sit in the middle of the table
E112 c/p size it down by 21% pull to sit on the right edge of the table.
E74 c/p size the sparkle down by 70% pull one to cover up the tube, c/p a 2nd one and pull so some goes over the right edge of the bird and tag

Make a new raster layer for your copyright’s and credit to kit maker
Add  a saying to the tag and you’re done…

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus~ January 22, 2020

Tag for artist 
and a 2nd tag I also made 
This second tag was made using one of my kits 

You can find all of my kits




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop AWS-fanblink-byevolangel New-Blog-Blinkie1 o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG tk-angel-K-blinkie