My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Nov 4, 2015
Dreaming of You



This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro…
This is written by me out of my own mind and thoughts, never meant to copy or look like others work.

This is a Time line banner tutorial along with the matching avatar for Facebook…


I am using the PTU artwork of
Jenna Whyte
She sells all of her artwork

I am using a PTU kit by
Devlish Dezines
She sells at a lot of stores
I am using this as part of my CT work 
For Artistic Dreams Imaging 
You can find Sheila's Kit's

I am using UVF Mussica Swash
This can be found on most FTU sites

Open a 825x351 size banner
I use a larger size avie 300x300(it will fit)
Flood will with paper12
Paste your tube in the right hand edge of your banner, using the opacity for the layer take it down to 65…
E27 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the lower right hand edge of banner, it will cover the bottom edge of your tube c/p mirror pull to the far left hand edge of your banner
Add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 60
Blur 5
Color black
E9 c/p re-size by 65% add the gradient glow
Below

* then add the drop shadow from above*

E38 c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to the left hand edge of banner…
E21 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand side of mushroom…
E70 c/p mirror re-size by 30% pull to the far right hand edge of your banner add a sharpen more then, move tube so you can still see it …
E76 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand side of mushroom…
E42 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the right hand edge of skull
E10 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of torch…
E89 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the far right hand edge of your banner…
Add a new raster layer for your copyright’s and credit to kit maker if they require it…
I always add buttonize to a separate layer to close off the banner..

Now for the avatar,
Use the same paper as the banner for the bottom layer
E27 c/p re-size by 65% add a sharpen more and the drop shadow from above…
E38 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower right hand edge of your avie…
E21 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the middle of mushroom…
E56 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower left hand edge of avie…
Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial…
Add your name, and make sure you put
Kit by Devlish Dezines since all we used for the avatar…
LadyDragus 2015

Banner for Sheila




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG