My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Mar 2, 2016
Angelina Steampunk 


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work. It’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…
This is tutorial is written by me, out of my own mind, never meant to look like others work…

I am using a PTU kit
By
Pink Paradox Productions

Called Steampunk Chocolat
You can get all of her kits

I am using the lovely artwork of
Fiodorova Maria
You can find this artist works

I am using a FTU Steampunk mask
By Babs Bitzy Designz (BBD_2012SMask3)

Font SpeedballNo3
Fount is found at most FTU font sites.

Open a 715x715 size tag you can re-size later
Frame 13 c/p re-size by 50%
Frame 12 c/p re-size by 45% merge into one layer, for a solid frame…
70 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the left hand edge of frames…
Take the layers of the tube you want, there are many colors I chose her brown gown and brown hat, and made my merged copy 600pixels on height (use smart size) paste her and pull her even with the bottom of the frame…
63 c/p re-size by 45% pull to cover the bottom edge of her legs…
106 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag, 98 will cover most of the inside of the element..
98 c/p re-size by25% pull to the lower left hand edge of tag…
62 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the lower left hand edge of tag…
145 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right of books…
73 c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
126 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left of standbook…
35 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right of flower…
10 c/p re-size by 405 pull to sit on top of gears on left hand edge of your tag…
13 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right of cocobeans…
16 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right of hot coco…
15 c/p mirror re-size by 20% pull over the brown rose…
23 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right of cupcake…
34 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the far left hand edge of cocobeans…
Go to bottom layer flood fill with paper21 apply mask from above, or one of your own, merge into one layer add a sharpen more to the layer…
Go back to top most layer, and add a new raster layer, and put your copyright for artist and kit maker since she does require it..
Add a name to the tag and your done…

Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial…

©LadyDragus~2016~

Kit for mask maker

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for using my mask. This is a beautiful tag. I certainly appreciate you taking time to make me a tag and share the link to your tutorial with me. I have added a post on my blog to show off your beautiful Tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop AWS-fanblink-byevolangel New-Blog-Blinkie1 o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG tk-angel-K-blinkie