My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Sep 12, 2016
A Moment from my life.

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program.
It is not meant to copy or look like others work..

I am using the PTU artwork
Of Jessica Allain

You can find all of her work

I am using a FTU kit
By
Horse Play Pastures

She has a tone of freebies on her blog

I am also using a FTU mask
By Trese PSP tags (0024)
Here Trese Mask
When working with a full size tube, I always make a smaller version with a pixel height of 600 and I make a close up from the full size... So your sizes my vary if you do it differently …

Open a 720x720

E20 c/p re-size by 65% leave in the middle of the tag…
Take the close up (mine is down to the handle of the umbrella …)
Re-size it by 65% pull it even with the frame, clean off any below the orange ring of the frame…
E24 c/p mirror re-size by 75% pull to the left hand edge of your tag…
E11 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the middle left of ribbon…
E14 c/p rotate it 40° to the right re-size by 65% pull to the right hand edge of white lace…
E19 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the bottom of the golden heart…
E36 c/p mirror re-size by 60% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E37 c/p re-size by 75% pull to the middle of your tag…
Go to bottom layer of your tag
Flood fill with paper16 add the mask from above or one of your choice
E11 c/p re-size by 75% pull to the upper left hand edge of your tag, c/p the re-sized version and past it on the upper right hand edge of your tag…
Go to top most layer
Take the word art re-size it down by 70% add a this gradient glow
Settings below
Then add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 70
Blur 5
Color black
Pull it to sit on top of frog

Go to your top most raster and make a new raster layer, for your copyright’s and credit for the kit maker if they require it…
Thank you

©LadyDragus~2016

Tag for kit maker

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG