My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jun 10, 2016
Do you Believe in Magic?

Believe In Magic
By
Trish Schaffer

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work. It’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program.
It’s written out of my own thought’s never meant to look like others tags…

I am using a Exclusive kit and tube
Kit by Irish Princess

And the tube is by
Pandora Creations
This is one layer only on the tube you can not colorize it
You can find them

I am using a new template

I created just for this tutorial
Called Believe in Magic
You can download it

This template is 725x725 you can size down if you want
The font I’m using for this temp and what I’m going to use for the words
Is Salinas it is a free font
Delete the font info, the copyright layers…
Raster 4 flood fill with paper8
Raster 5 flood fill with paper 7
Add this bevel to the layer

I do not mess with the other 2 tabs for bevel…

Add this drop shadow (will be my default for this tutorial)
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Raster 2 flood fill with paper2
Raster 6 add the drop shadow from above…
8 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the far side of circle…
3 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right of green element…
5 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the right of sallie…
Click on raster 3 paste your tube re-size her by 30% mirror pull to the very far right hand edge of your tag…
19 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the front of the tube…
70 c/p re-size by 80% pull to cover the cauldron of the tube…
57 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
58 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the right of green bottle…

25 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the middle of Crystals
66 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left of mummy powder…
56 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the right of skull bottle…
51 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the right of bat eyes…
31 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right of pumpkin…
 Go to upper top most layer add a new raster layer for your copyright and give the kit maker credit.. Make sure you have a LIC# to use this artwork

Thank you for reading my tutorial  I hope you enjoyed it...

I also made up a set of 3 PTU cluster's using differnt tube's to show how wonderful  the kit is

Preview of cluster frames
You can find the clusters

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG